- Senior Engineer, LTE and 5G RAN S/W System Design, Samsung Networks, 2018-
- 3gpp-electron: 3GPP Utility
- dw1000-positioning: 3D positioning system using DecaWave DW1000, Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Young Deok Park, Young-Joo Suh, and Seokseong Jeon, “Method and apparatus for Multicast over IEEE 802.11n Wireless LANs“, 2018
- Sangyoun Lee, Young Deok Park, and Seokseong Jeon, “Design and implementation of monitoring system for breathing and heart rate pattern using WiFi signals,” in 15th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications Networking Conference (CCNC), 2018, pp. 1–7.
- Seokseong Jeon, Jae-Pil Jeong, Young-Joo Suh, Chansu Yu, and Dongsoo Han, “Selective AP probing for indoor positioning in a large and AP-dense environment,” Journal of Network Computer Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99, pp. 47–57, Dec. 2017.
- Young Deok Park, Seokseong Jeon, Kyungjun Kim, and Young-Joo Suh, “RAMCAST: Reliable and Adaptive Multicast over IEEE 802.11n WLANs,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 1441–1444, 2016.
- Seokseong Jeon, Young-Joo Suh, Chansu Yu, and Dongsoo Han, “Fast and Accurate Wi-Fi Localization in Large-Scale Indoor Venues,” in 10th International Conference, MOBIQUITOUS, EAI, 2013.
- Sangwook Bak, Seokseong Jeon, Young-Joo Suh, Chansu Yu, and Dongsoo Han, “Characteristics of a large-scale WiFi radiomap and their implications in indoor localization,” in 4th International Conference on the Network of the Future, 2013.
- Seokseong Jeon, Chansu Yu, Young-Joo Suh, Jin-hee Moon, and Sang-Hoon Lee, “Analysis of body communication parameters using Software Radio platform,” in Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), 2011, pp. 628–633.
- Master and Ph.D. in IT Convergence Engineering in POSTECH, 2010-2018
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering in POSTECH, 2006-2010